Squigly-doo

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall...Autumn...Whatever you call it...It's practically here!

Fall is just around the corner and I am really excited this year! I am almost to the point where I want the hot summer days to get a little cooler so I can wear my sweaters again. Football is up and running and the nights are getting crisp. I'm already planning on having some sort of Fall dinner party with friends. I have been looking through my cookbooks for yummy Fall recipes.

What I love about the Fall:
-The cool crisp mornings and evenings
-The leaves changing color
-Football games
-Pumpkin treats
-Creating Halloween costumes
-Going on walks and crunching all the leaves I step on
-General Conference
-Sweaters and light scarves
-Picking out pumpkins and carving them
-Spicy candles that perfume the whole house
-Caramel apples
-This fall my family is coming for a visit! :)

The only thing left to do before the Fall officially comes...make some cute decorations! Better get on that!













1 comment: