Squigly-doo

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's YOGA time!!!

My good friend Lindsay invited me and our friend Jes over to her place to do some P90X Yoga. I hadn't done yoga in years, so I was a little hesitant at first, but then thought to myself, "how hard can it be, it will be easy!" So I headed over in my stretchy pants and was ready for a nice relaxing yoga routine.

YA RIGHT!!!

This yoga routine was CRAZY INTENSE! Oh my goodness. I was in positions and doing moves that I did not know my body could do. I was huffing and puffing and so exhausted! But I kept going. It was a great workout. I didn't know that yoga could be so full of intense endurance.

And even though my legs are really sore today, it was worth it! I feel great!

This is how the positions were suppose to look ...

My legs were pretty much up in the air on this pose.

We did some pretzel twist thing like this...well attempted it.

My favorite...downward dog...we did this pose about a million times in between push ups.

Ok, I lied...THIS was my favorite! It's called the WARRIOR pose.  I felt like a real native warrior.


It was really fun Lindsay! Let's do it again...and next time we'll take pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes a woman wears her stretchy pants in her room just for fun" -Nacho Libre ( although I changed it a little ha)

    ReplyDelete